Feeling a little better…
Thanks for all the advice!
It absolutely helped me to wrap my head around our change in course.
- Definitely didn’t ovulate this month – Clinic seemed worried but not alarmed
- 2nd cycle in a row with no ovulation: “isn’t a good sign” says NP – Thanks I already know that!
- I have an appointment next Wednesday to evaluate and create a new plan
- Clinic is allowing us to pay via statement on a monthly basis with no interest
- I was worried about the increase in costs but this option will really help!
- Some items (Blood work/ ultrasounds) maybe covered by insurance starting February
- Everyone I talked with yesterday were helpful and encouraging!
- In other news: J starts her new job on Monday!
New Cost Break down:
|Monthly Cost 1 insem||Monthly Cost 2 insem|
|Sample + Courier||450.00||810.00|
|IUI + Clinic testing||214.00||428.00|
|Clomid monitored checks||90.00||180.00|
|Blood work Day Three||152.00||152.00|
|Blood work Day Ten||69.00||69.00|
The only part of this breakdown that isn’t firm is the use of blood work and ultrasounds. The billing department said the use of these vary from doctor to doctor. I will know more when I meet with our lady doctor next week and I am hopeful for beginning still the end of this month… We will see?