A few additional changes:
Hoping a few changes will help increase our chances this next month:
- Changed diet (increased protein, cut carbs & calories by 800)
- Finally joined local Co-op and we are now shopping there exclusively
- Switched to Almond milk from soy for content benefits
- Added Whey protein daily
- Switched to preconception prenatal (stage 1 type)
- Increased daily exercise (Running 3 miles daily and added 2 evening dog walks)
- Lost 10 lbs
- Starting Yoga twice a week this Thursday
- Starting acupuncture Saturday @ center specializing in fertility treatment. Plan: 1-2 treatments per week during the Clomid phase to enhance follicle growth, egg health and endometrial lining. Then 1 treatment 5-7 days after ovulation to relax the uterus during implantation time.
- Last 2 weeks of BBT are off the charts crazy – lacking any recognizable pattern, no ovulation rise/fall and inconsistent overall temperature range
- Impending period? Will I need to take medication to induce or not? AND: How will May be impacted by these factors?
- Anyone out there had any success with natural progesterone? Doctor said she would prefer the prescription stuff but I was looking into alternatives…
- What about baby aspirin? 81 Milligrams at bedtime…