29 Weeks (2 months Bedrest!!!)
Today’s appointment went great! Some quick stats:
- Cervix still closed, stitches holding and measuring 1cm length. First time we’ve seen no change in the two weeks between appointments!
- Both babies are vertex! But also have lots of room to move still.
- Baby A is rather squished into my cervix but is measuring 3lbs even!
- Baby B is enjoying extra space and is measuring 3lbs, 5oz! She’s almost 3.5 pounds! Doctor was quite impressed as both girls are around 7-12 oz’s above the average singleton at this gestation!
- Doctor today has hope I will make it to 34 weeks! But my OB’s short-term goal is 30 weeks as I’m measuring around 41-42 weeks in size.
- Back home on bedrest with weekly OB appointment tomorrow and followup growth scan in 3-4 weeks. I will also be starting the weekly biophysical scans in 3 weeks.
- Unfortunately, no cute pictures as the babies have gotten so big and you can no longer get full pictures of them.
In other news… I’ve been on bedrest for 2 months!!! Huge accomplishment. And it seems putting our to do list out there has been helpful in implementing progress! Here are a few of the items we’ve checked off in the last week.
- Assemble cloth diaper basin
- Purchase cloth diaper detergent and Baby oxyclean
- Purchase 5-10 more CD’s and 20 inserts (flips and Grovia’s)
- Wash newborn to 6 month old
- Ditch books no longer holding on to from basement
- Wash blankets/hooded towels
- Send baby shower thank you’s
- Decided on a pediatrician
- Find and take an infant CPR class
- Purchase rest of baby gear once coupons come in the mail (babies R us) Just diaper bag and slings remain!!!
Ending with a few photos… Including the growing side belly shot… Belly button has officially given in and popped to the best of its ability. I’ve also updated the belly page.