30 Week Update (week 9 bedrest)
Fairly uneventful week but a few updates. Including some downers from last weeks OB appointment.
- We made it to the 30’s!!! Around a month to go but each week I walk into my OB appointment they seem shocked to see me… Thinking I could go at anytime. But hoping to get to first 32 and then 34 weeks! It’s amazing to think we will be meeting our girls so soon!
- Stretch marks showed up a few days ago… So far only on one side but they came out of nowhere! They aren’t that bad right???
- Everything is hurting and my energy level is gone. My rib cage feels sore to the touch and I can feel each movement I make deep in my bones.
- Hospital bags are packed and lots of tasks are being checked off our lists
- Baby B’s extra growth last week and increased fluid is causing some concern and therefore biophysical ultrasounds start tomorrow and then will be weekly. They’re a little concerned about babies size difference and increased fluid for baby B. So they will be keeping a close eye on these things.
- fFn testing will also start tomorrow and be done one more time at 32 weeks if I’m still pregnant. Due to some increased fluid leakage and my shrinking cervix.
- I’ll post a little update tomorrow after our ultrasound. Leaving you with some pictures and huge love goes out to these ladies and their recent arrival!